Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

Michigan update gas leak

Ok, we know how they lie to us.  I have been on the phone so much first being a nice "girl" and then  blasting them with the facts.  Oh how did we do it 2004-2008 full time?  Breitburn Energy, anyone deal with them (used to be Quick Silver).  Oh how soon I forget, I start them with honey and them wham them with the truth and the facts.  The lies being told is unbelievable.
The Canadian Police was called  by the Sault (in the U.P.) and warned by Breitburn to expect calls of people complaining of 
natural gas leaks.  The H2S travelled farther than anyone imagined. I would say from Kalkaska to Petoskey up to the Mackinac Bridge, over to Cheboygan (me) and into Canada.  
An official admitted it.  Thank God for an insider. Have one in the hydrofracking too. We are dealing with Antrim fracking wells at the moment.
 Better put on my old sweatshirt worn in Lewiston, 'how can i live my dream when my life is a nightmare'.  Lots going on here in Northern Michigan and raising hell.   2 women hit with H2S watch out!! The TV stations are already downplaying it, as we expected, but we have the power of the internet and all you out there to give me the inspiration to give em heck.  I'm good at that.  Please keep Northern Michigan in your thoughts and ideas as my stroked brain isn't as up on it as I used to be.  
Just wanted to share our progress with a compression station that also has an injection well, had a leak in a new fault valve in the Antrim well,  the size of a quarter coming out at 600 psi for we claim, according to my physical symptoms, a lot longer than being admitted, imagine that.  
Ideas accepted.
jaime
Northern Michigan