Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2011

News about Northern Michigan

I received some information about Michigan from my contact. My computer had gone down so I couldn't pass it on when I said I would, here it is. 
Just the deep hydrofracking wells:
In Kalkaska, they were getting light oil with a lot of the water. In the Spring the company might do more on that well and possibly produce. Huh?
Now the disturbing fact and PA and NY read up::::::
In  Wolverine (small town),  all of a sudden "the drilling water they pumped down stopped coming back up. The workers felt like they were in a cavern.  In a well down the road water (and what else) was put down the hole and there was NO WATER being pumped up"  Activity on those wells has been halted I believe.  WHERE IS THE WATER GOING IF IT DOESN'T COME BACK UP?  They don't know why? hmmm, scary situation.
The 2 wells by Lake City are producing. None of this is verified except my source talks right with the guys on the rigs.
jaime
Northern Michigan