Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Michigan Gas Leak

Minor Gas Leak Cleared Up In Crawford County

This was NO minor leak. Read the comments to find out
how far this MINOR leak went.

My cohort is in trouble(healthwise) so I have to step up and do more fighting.
She has had to evacuate, permanently, and at her safe zone another Lewiston
person, not from her family, showed up at her bug out place too. They are
safe at this point. MARKWEST IS THE CAUSE and I will start dealing
with that on Monday, hit them in their pocketbook.
Those of you fighting the hydrofracking, I need your emotional support as
we have Antrim fracking and oil drilling, people don't realize hydrofracking
is the least of their problems. Loads and loads of high levels
H2S being trucked into the MarkWest 3-150,000 barrel tanks waiting to
go into the Enbridge pipeline.
At this time Enbridge has decided to open up some pipelines, literally and
leaving them open with sticks with lime green markers I've been told.
As ENBRIDGE is federally (haha) regulated they don't have to keep an eye
on how their pipelines are corroding. I've been told they are running a
"pig" through parts of the line (interesting) thus opening up the line to the air and anyone
who wants to see.

Those in Don't Frack Michigan and the watershed council you need to put this to the
forefront as many water sheds have been contaminated for years because of
these companies in the Lewiston/Gaylord and Northern Michigan. I will be
contacting some of you personally as I don't know who to trust anymore.

4 of us fought from 2004-2008 full time and backing off after that for various
reasons. My friend put her life on the line, as all of us has. She hever backed
down fighting for Lewiston despite the "crazy lady" stigma, as some of us know.
She sent us money to get our bathroom done so I could have a bathtub for my
physically therapy no questions asked, I needed help for my health, I had fought
hard and she wanted to help. She is my angel and saved my life many times.
I get so many emails or phone calls about people wanted information on how to
fight what this State and ...... is doing to them. It is heart breaking as all of us know.
So I'm going to try and step back up.

I think I know what plan of action but I could use suggestions.
Thomas, Dot and Lionel, it's De. Danny is real bad off.

Thank you for reading this and brain storming.

jaime
Northern Michigan