Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

STINKS UP HERE IN MICHIGAN

Was going to visit the grandchildren for the birthdays and this is our experience going through rural Northern Michigan.
We went by Halliburton and the rotten eggs smell was so strong. My son (who works across the street) says it usually it blows towards Kalkaska. I hugged him and he smelled like rotten eggs. I told him he should leave his clothes outside and not expose his family to this.  He said I know mom.  It stunk from Halliburton to  their house 15 miles away.  On the way home it was from A1 Safety/Safety First /Waste Management yard to Halliburton (at least 2 miles a part.)  I guess I can't go down there for sure now.  I was so mad joe just let me vent and pretended I had fake things to throw Home Land Security, bite me! Now I can't see my young grandchildren play basketball or go to their dance recitals.  That industry just keeps taking, never giving back except with bad things!
Ok, guess I had a little vent left in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.