Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Afraid but must be prepared

I've been sitting here looking at these maps...I know my daughter will probably be ok in NC and me and joe are in trouble in the upper part of the lower part of michigan and my son and his family may be ok towards the middle of the state.  I just think my sister and her family will be gone and my step mother is right on the edge. I have no idea where my brothers are but I wish I hadn't seen these maps.  But, we have to be prepared (as psa commercials on main stream media is telling us. If they are running commercials on being prepared for disasters something must be amiss) If the fault lines go as the seismo guys think there will be major change in this country.  My heart aches when I know my family in St. Louis MO will be in harms way also.  
I'm not a "doomer" but these maps make me scared and sad because my family is fractured, as will be all those gas and oil wells will be when these earthquakes happen.  
PSA's are telling us to be prepared and know where to go?  
Do you? Would you be prepared if something bizarre were to happen as these maps show?  Enough food for months, water also.  This is what these commercials are trying to tell us.  
Sad.....
Look at where the majority of wells are and think of what one of these maps will do to the infrastructure of the oil and gas industry.  I hope never in my lifetime or my children's...I fear that is not the saying people will be saying anymore...in our lifetime........jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.