Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a busy day it appears.   I had an jaw dropping experience.  One of my doctors just called me.  Yesterday there was a Tugboat that had sunk in the Bay in Cheboygan.  They had a rather large diesel spill.  We had gone past it and the smell was very strong.  There was a boom around the spill.  
This morning my doctor calls me to see how I was doing.  She had heard of the spill and wanted to make sure I was doing ok.  She asked if we could leave the area for a couple days, which we can't afford to. I assured her I was staying inside with our air conditioner and air filtration system.  How many doctors or health care professionals call their patients at home when they hear of a situation that could have put their patient in harms way?   
I am astounded and so grateful!
Thought I would share that.  
Jaime
Northern Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.