Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The myth of a “safe place”

The myth of a “safe place”

Always trying to find my safe place but have to just control what I can in what I have to
work with. Though after my recent hospitalization, asthma excerbated by environmental
issues and stopped breathing, I don't know anymore. So much for "retiring" because this is
the perfect time to get the health issue out there. Those poor people in the Gulf region or anyone
suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
I will continue to educate people, as that must be my direction is life. God has opened the door
and educating people of all these chemicals, whether it be on the internet or in person, I have to do this!
I guess I'm back though I didn't go very far.
jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.