Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Health of the Oil and Gas

I received an email from one of my cohorts when we were fighting so hard for years and he sums it up
"People are finally beginning to understand the health hazards connected to the oil and gas industry. We knew this before a lot of others. I was surprised to see the link containing the ABC clip dealing with this issue. It is telling people what we knew all along. I really think that we and others like us around the country started a rolling snowball so to speak that will hopefully turn into an avalanche of people coming forward with information so that this will help educate people AND doctors to the seriousness of this issue. Those who called us crazy will maybe stop and think, "maybe they were right and maybe we should have listened to what they were saying all along." John K.

We need to educate, educate, educate. I have always said I am the health portion of this group. Well, I am up and slowly walking, lol, and working on it. God shows us our way in mysterious ways.
Jaime Chimner
Northern Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.