Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CONGRESSMAN STUPAK!

FROM MICHIGAN
OMG!!! I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM CONGRESSMAN STUPAK'S OFFICE FOR A TELECONFERENCE TOWN HALL MEETING. I WAS THE FIRST TO ASK A QUESTION AND I WENT FOR THE JUGULAR.
I asked what was his position on the EPA putting more regulations on Hydrogen Sulfide Or H2S. He said paraphrased that H2S was a dangerous, deadly chemical and if the EPA wanted to regulate it then they should. There were people in Manistee that were overcome by a cloud of Hydrogen Sulfide and couldn't breathe. It is a problem in Michigan. The Michigan DEQ is not doing it's job in regulating this industry and this is a health concern. - I told him who I was and I know that he knew who I was. Oh I was so excited to get word out about H2S on a national level.
OMG!!! The teleconference when on for an hour and heard mostly questions about health care but I got ours in first!
jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.