Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

TODAY I WISH IT AWAY....

Oh I hurt.  Don't come near me  because I can feel you coming feet away.  My skin burns and I can hardly move.  The petro tanker was in the river today filling the tanks that the local gas trucks come to fill up the gas stations.  The Coast Guard Cutter moors in the river all year as well as all kinds of tugs.  The petro tanker not only brings in the local gas but the special fuel for all the boats and diesel and jet fuel for the local airport.  We are usually upwind from that area but not yesterday.  To add to it we drove over the river at least twice yesterday, straight downwind from the tanker and the tanks.   
Oh I hate this industry today more than usual.  I can't move.........
This is what it is like to be chemically sensitive to this industry.......I had a fun day planned. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.