Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Health effects of the Gas/Oil Industry

I will be putting together a packet to give out to educate people. On what? The health effects of the oil and gas industry can have on your health. I know there is at least one company I've heard going door to door asking for people to sign their mineral rights to them to drill. People must not have learned too much from the Gulf disaster as that can happen here, in our backyard, literally. They have inundated the middle of Northern Michigan and with the discovery of the Collinwood and Utica Shale, there will be another oil and gas boom. More sick people. Stayed tuned while I get my stuff out there AND SHARE IT PLEASE!!!
jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.