Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

YOUR HEALTH WILL SUFFER, LEAVE THE GULF AREA-PLEASE!

If you are not starting to think about where you can go out of Florida, the chemicals (which can travel over 30 miles and it goes through concrete, windows, walls) must be affecting you. Florida is is the perfect place for these toxic fumes. They will attack the weakest first. Even the healthiest will not be able to resist the charms of all those chemicals out there in the Gulf
REALLY, I lost everything in Michigan. They have 1000's of gas and oil wells and constant releases of chemicals especially hydrogren Sulfide (rotten egg smell). A plume of an illegal release due to an accident went downwind over my little tourist town of 2200. The EPA has 3 of my doctors writing that the affects of this industry and specifically hydrogen sulfide, is the cause of my health problems. (I know big deal) I gave up my home and lost my money, family and friends but I would have died had I not left. Now my town is full of sick people and no tourism. I had no money to move with but God provided. BUG OUT, why take the chance?
You are already breathing things you have no idea is out there because some of them have no smell. Please!!!!! Believe me your health will suffer!!!
I live inside my house with all kinds of aircleaners and special respirators to wear outside. Going outside now is a scary thing now. My immune system was almost wiped out, 4 nasal surgeries, severe asthma, stroke, DO I NEED TO GO ON, DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU, GET OUT OF HARMS WAY WHILE YOU CAN!
Northern Michigan[b]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.