Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sent under wrong Blog, sorry.

Thank you
My husband and I discussed this a few days ago and I have been tossing this around in my head since then. With the findings in the Utica and Collingwood shales and already the Niagaran and Antrim shales, there is a lot of work to be done.
Joe asked me what would I have to do to be at the fighting level Me and De were at before. I told him this would consume me. 12 hours a day, maybe 7 days a week, lots of phone calls and having to act in a way that is not me. Being forceful and argumentative is not my general nature. Though persistence is. LOL Our lives being threatened, monitored....all that goes with this industry.
I told joe it would destroy our marriage. I lost my family and friends for their ignorance or judgment or just not understanding. Or they died. My heart can't lose anymore right now. I am fighting for my life, literally.
The wells are coming and by the hundreds at least. I'm still fighting somewhat all the wells in my hometown of Lewiston and Gaylord Michigan.
Someone told me yesterday that I should be proud of what I have done. Some of you in your infancy received my information to help you. How can I be proud when so many people are sick and/or dying and you can't get the industry to do what safely needs to be done to their wells.
De is exhausted after all these years and so am I. I want to fight what is coming my way but I can find no one to help. No one to lift up their heads or their phones and say you can do it, let me help.
So, for now, I can't do it anymore. I want to enjoy my new husband and get through each day one at a time. I will keep monitoring what is going on but
I have to concentrate on keeping healthy. I have lots of information so feel free to contact me.
Good luck and Keep fighting! Thanks to all who have helped me in our fight.
Jaime Long Chimner
Northern Michigan
Posted by Jaime Long Chimner at 10:42 AM
Labels: gas, jaime, michigan, northern michigan, oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.