Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Please help and getting geared up

Since I see my daughter once a year, I have been working on becoming somewhat healthy to visit her.  It is hard for her to see me this way so I try to hide as much as possible.  Right now I have about 12 pounds of fluid on me.  Right leg almost twice size as left. (always the right leg it seems from those exposed over the years.   We are hoping to someone get the fluid down but only after I visit my daughter today.  Any suggestions to my medical problems at the moment would be helpful.  This has been since the exposure H2S recently.
After I see my children will I then go full force into gas/oil.  Poor De can't go back to her home in Lewiston for what they are done but she will tomorrow.  I've been told one more big hit like that with H2S I may not make it out of it again.  And I have proof it was that H2S exposure here in Michigan recently. 
I'm kinda looking forward to making some noise again and our new approach that others may find helpful.  


More later
jaime
Northern Michigan