Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

MICHIGAN DRILL WORKER HUR SAT.!!!

Puttzing around, feeling good and then the scanner went off.  "They were taking a man and meeting "them" at the gate of the oil rig." Man hit in the head with a pipe and felt bad.
Guess who's rigs it was?   The new wells they are drilling which is 24.8 miles from me (not as the crow flies) and 3.8 miles from the center of a small village of Indian River.  Rig #4.  I know of three now but where is that fourth one.  I know where it is and I can't even go near it.  It is about 50 miles from here.  (Rig #3)
MY POINT IS NO REGULATIONS WITH THESE RIGS, a man is hurt, who knows what will happen if this well explodes? Will take out a lot of people living nearby.
Will the DNRE, Dept. of Environmental Quality  it used to be called, be there to inspect why the accident happened and monitor the surroundings?  My guess, NO.  They may come sniff with their noses as the Air Quality man told me 2 weeks ago.
  As a former EMT I know that you don't move somone with blunt trauma to the head.  What did they not want people to see is my question?
That Bible Verse in front of the driveway isn't helping them much now is it?
jaime
Northern Michigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.