Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

TRAVERSE CITY FILM FESTIVAL-GASLAND

Wow, thanks Josh for inviting us to speak after the Gasland filming at the Traverse City Festival (In Northern Michigan).  
There was a large crowd for the second showing in the festival and the q&a period after was great.  It was so nice to meet people who were doing the same fight we were.  
Joe and I made it.  I got to give a short talk (ok, I talked alittle more LOL) and I was trying to hold myself up on the stage that I hope I sounded ok.  Being in my RED ZONE I was feeling it physically but educating people on the oil and gas industry was more important than my aches and pains right then. 
We felt like VIP's and Josh and his friend are so down to earth.  We felt comfortable and with kindred spirits.  Looking forward to seeing Josh possibly in Sept. and will continue to educate!   TX Sharon even got a plug-you are great Sharon, everyone keep up the pace.  
Trying.......
I am pumped up.  I needed it. 
jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We don't all have to agree to live in this world but it sure is nice when we do. Stay safe.